The classic colour viewing combination that consists of a colour proofing light and a cabinet for storing prints and proofs will now be extended with a transmissive lighting unit. Thereby standardised D50 lighting is available from above and below.
Perfectly suited for colour assessments of large-format, translucent prints like in the labeling and packaging industry.
- Ideal for colour assessments of translucent prints and labels
- Integrated transparency light table with illumination area of 125 x 95 cm (49" x 37 ½")
- Reflective and transmissive lighting can be used separately
- Magnetic mounting rail for prints on the rear wall
- Low-reflection illumination, thanks to asymmetrical light design
- Convenient cabinet with seven drawers for organised storage of proofs and plots-
- Including JUST daylight 5000 proGraphic fluorescent lamps to ISO 3664:2009